- Italian Nappa leather
- Merino shearling interior
- Stitched border
- Leather soles with partial protective rubber
- Comes with dust bags
- Made in Italy
Classic Luxury Made out of all Natural raw materials, ensuring that we deliver the highest of quality. We aim to keep you warm with style.
Care and Maintenance:
We use the highest quality merino shearling in our products. This is a natural material so some shedding might be expected when worn. Shearling is light weight and has natural antibacterial properties. It is naturally thermostatic making it suitable to wear all year round. To keep it as fresh as possible follow these guidelines:
- Keep away from direct sunlight
- Store in breathable cloth bags
- When wet, keep away from heat like blow-dryers – always let air dry naturally
- Use a wet damp cloth/towel for spot cleaning.
- Sheepskin is naturally antibacterial due to the substance lanolin it contains, which keeps feet fresh. However, if slight natural odour develops, a small amount of sprinkled baking soda can be used to refresh them overnight. The baking soda can be vacuumed the next day. In the case of strong stubborn odours, you can put them in the freezer for up to 48 hours.
Shipping & Exchanges/Returns:
Currently shipping to UK, USA and Europe
14 day return/exchange period
Our highly efficient Fulfilment provider will ensure a swift, easy and cost-effective process to your transaction.
For more information on delivery times and costs to your country please find: Shipping/ Delivery/ Return or Exchange information.